Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
eluspar
My Device: Tour 9630
Accepted Solution

Apploader fails at "reconnecting to jvm"

VERIZON TOUR 9630

Phone is dead -- had original OS -- never upgraded

Did a battery pull fix your issue  -- NO

My phone was dropped.  It does not reboot.  It is stuck in the red light/black screen/white screen with hourglass cycle.  I have tried reloading the OS through the Apploader.  I have deleted the vendor.xml file.  I have used the command prompt to type c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research in Motion\Apploader\Loader \nojvm.  The Apploader program starts and I make sure to hit next at "PIN:unknown"  The process starts and fails at the same point everytime, however when I reach the point where It states "reconnecting to jvm" during "wait for device initialization" i repeatedly get the error message "Application Loader was unable to reconnect with your device Please reconnect your device, enter the password if required and hit Retry".  I downloaded the latest version of DM and them removed the program and installed the version on my original CD as suggested by another webpage.  None of this has worked and I have tried the same process over 10 times.    Is there any other step that I am missing?  My BB is dead and just runs through the reboot cycle as described above

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
brisuth
My Device: curve 8320

Re: Apploader fails at "reconnecting to jvm"

I have exactly the same problem the phone (8320) is in a boot cycle that does not complete jl commander is umable to open any ports to do anything and if i try to update it hangs at reconnecting to jvm heeeelp

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
eluspar
My Device: Tour 9630

After multiple attempts, I found this webpage http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-wipe-jl_cmder-53502/ and wiped my blackberry and used the application loader in DM to reload my OS.  I kept seeing the error message 507 reload software prior to doing this.  My  BB is back, but I must say it took my hours of research and finally the jl_cmder worked and solved my device connection problem!

Please use plain text.
zmawas
My Device: 9000

hello,

i faced the problem but the solutio is very simple first of all change your battery by a charged battery then make update on your BB desktop Manager.

Regards,

Zahi

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
badmasis
My Device: 9530

i am in same ecounter in bb9530    no applcation  pin fffffff  cannot connect to java any help

Please use plain text.
zmawas

download BB desktop manager then make update for your mobile just mak esure that u have a good battery during the update remove the battery and put it again if you need more details contact me again...

Welcome

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
badmasis

i  try these thing failed during initilization of device 

bb9530  red light black screen . pin -unknow 

any good adivce . how can i contact you. 

thanks for help 

gmail: badmasis

Please use plain text.
zmawas

Please what i need from your side if you can remove the BB desktop manager from laptop and download again and what is better if you have another computer use it and follow my preiuous advice (good battery - if the installation has been stopped during the installation remove the battery and retry again).

Regards,

Zahi

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
badmasis

i have try many things .it  cannot connect bbsal jl_cm loader .always stuck on wait device initiliztion and reconnecting to jvm

Please use plain text.
zmawas

So as I told you before change the PC and try please.
Please use plain text.