09-10-2012 11:52 AM
I''m sorry if I can't help you out with your problem. But, I fixed mine with that way. And it also fixed some people's too.
Well, I wish you could find the solution on the other site. good luck
11-19-2012 10:19 PM
I was ready to throw this thing out the window. This worked for me:
1) Launched blackberry desktop software
2) Plugged in blackberry without battery
3) Chose to Update/Repair
4) Had to install some desktop update, answer yes to security questions, wait, wait, install complete
5) Finall chose Update/Repair and it said it would clear my blackberry, ok
6) Downloaded updates, it kept failing at module 305 or similar
7) Decided to start the whole process on another computer, just in case
8) Downloads all modules, now it hangs over and over at Connecting to JVM
9) Disconnected blackberry, reconnected, tried to Retry (nothing)
10) Disconnected blackberry, put battery in, tried to boot and it went to white 507 screen
11) Connected back to PC (with battery and at 507 screen), pressed retry again, MAGICALLY!!!! it connected and started installing..
Hope this helps someone. Step 12 would have been to throw device onto concrete driveway.
02-07-2013 08:57 PM
I had a problem with reconnecting. It stopped during the update in JVM. All I did is just put on the battery this time and it proceeded to loading application modules. NOW, MY BB CURVE IS BACK!!! WEEEEEEEEEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP!
This made me feel like a GEEK CHIC! hahahaha.. thanks again to all!
03-13-2013 08:25 AM
Hi im Having the same problem now with a blackberry curve 8900 i get it 5 days ago from ebay and when i try to format it everthime it stuck on jvm mode
3 months ago i have the same problem with a blackberry torch but after 3 hours i manage it to work
now been 2 days and nothing
Anyone have a real sulotion for it>?
06-13-2014 04:45 PM - last edited on 06-13-2014 04:58 PM by Chronos