Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

kaikai_kai
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: U Mobile

BB 9360 Battery issue

Anyone can bring up this issue to R&D department as BB 9360 bettery having outage too fast less than 6 hours for 3G and less than 11 hours for 2G.

I found every 16 minutes, battery level dropped 1% .

I turn off all application already.

No point the BB design such battery worst than iPhone.

Please quickly promptly respond and fix it .

Thank you

Please use plain text.
mikebaquino
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Globe Telecom - Philippines

Re: BB 9360 Battery issue

Hi, Can I ask, how old is the battery installed on your BlackBerry Tour? I had the same problem as you have. mine wouldn't last even a day on 2G, and 3G. If your battery is already several years old, then the is a good chance that yours is alread worn out. As with all batteries, not just for BlackBerry batteries, but all rechargeable batteries in general, after a certain number of charge, and discharge cycles, the battery packs wear down. I suggest you have your battery replaced with a brand new one if the battery is already several years old. If not, however, I suggest you reset the device to factory settings using the BlackBerry Deskt Manager. If however, that doesn't help, then take it to an authorized BlackBerry Service Center in your area. Hope this helps! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Visitor
laogong48
My Device: tour 9630
My Carrier: sprint

Re: BB 9360 Battery issue

if your in a area where your phone is searching for service alot it will drain the battery fast

Please use plain text.