Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

Regular Contributor
aaaall
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 DEAD

I downloaded some games, software from blackberry apps icon on my Verizon blackberry Tour 9630. It asked me to reboot, and now it came up "Reload Software ." and stayed there for 5 hours. please help!
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: BLACKBERRY TOUR 9630 DEAD

HI there!

That message should have included a numeric code...can you let us know what that is?  In most cases, it will mean that your core device OS has become corrupted and is no longer usable, requiring a reload of the OS. Hopefully you have a good backup...

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry

Let us know the numeric code so that we can be sure of the correct process for you to follow...but the above link might be some interesting reading for you nonetheless.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Regular Contributor
aaaall

Reload softwares 552. I was going on vacation in 2 hours when I posted the last thread, I couldn't wait so I took it to Verizon store, they couldn't fix it and gave me a new phone. Today I had the same problem again on the second Tour phone, It won't communicate with PC, I can't reload the software or doing anything. Does anyone know what's wrong with this Blackberry model? I don't like to swap another phone over and over.

Regular Contributor
aaaall

I connected the phone to my desktop PC, run LOADER from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader, removed the last software I installed before the crashed. Reboot the device, it worked. Thank you for the link you gave me.
TiaraROX
My Device: Blackberry 9630

GURU III PLZZZ HELP ME I HAVE A BLACKBERRY 9630 IT GOT WET AND KNOW I CANT FIX IT BASICALLY IT DISPLAYS '''"THIS HANDHELD DEVICE INCLUDES SOFTWARE THAT IS PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL TO RESEARCH IN MOTION LIMITED''''' Now i went to rim but it says i loose my data and only thing i care for is my data.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

TiaraROX wrote:
GURU III PLZZZ HELP ME I HAVE A BLACKBERRY 9630 IT GOT WET AND KNOW I CANT FIX IT BASICALLY IT DISPLAYS '''"THIS HANDHELD DEVICE INCLUDES SOFTWARE THAT IS PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL TO RESEARCH IN MOTION LIMITED''''' Now i went to rim but it says i loose my data and only thing i care for is my data.

Hello,

I see you have posted twice...we shall therefore ignore this one and instead work just in your other thread:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
berhn143
My Device: Blackberry 8300 Curve

My phone is dead. I inserted the battery load for a moment and then reboots again . Over and over. Its tour 9630 help pls?
JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

berhn143 wrote:
My phone is dead. I inserted the battery load for a moment and then reboots again . Over and over. Its tour 9630 help pls?

Your profile states you have a 8300 on ATT.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
berhn143
My Device: Blackberry 8300 Curve

i also have a blackberry 9630. . . my bb 8300 is fine i just want to know if there is still chance to get back my 9630

JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Can you try a new battery?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
Knowledge Base Updates