Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
LordMick456
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: H2O Wireless

Blackberry ID Update issues

I have Blackberry Tour 9630 and I was using Blackberry App World 2.0.0.38. I tried downloading apps on App world and it asked me to upgrade before I can do any downloads. After doing the upgrade to Blackberry World 4.3.0.32. I cannot logon using the Blackberry World on my phone I keep getting App world  requires the latest version of BlackBerry ID close or Update and when I click on update  it tells me "Sorry, the software update server is unavailable. Please try again. This has cause me not to be able to update any of my apps and do not know what to do. I have uninstalled several times unsuccessful. Please any solutions HELP.......

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Blackberry ID Update issues

Hey LordMick456,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I would suggest re-installing BlackBerry World by going to www.blackberry.com/appworld/download and then restart the BlackBerry Tour 9630 smartphone and connect via Wi-Fi and try to sign-in with your BlackBerry ID.

Let me know if the issue still persists.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LordMick456
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: H2O Wireless

Re: Blackberry ID Update issues

Hi ViciousFerret,

I have done that several times and still have that issue also remember that Tour 9630 has no Wi-Fi.  The sad thing is RIM and BlakBerry Support even cannot resove this. This is the more reason why I am about to leave the BlackBerry family and go to Samsung or Apple. The BB Support is really terrible and sad.  Thanks anyway for your help.

Michael

Please use plain text.