Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

Contributor
MGary
My Device: Tour 9630
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Logo on Facebook

When I post on Facebook, The Blackberry logo appears to the left of the timestamp on my post. Is this by default? I have seen posts that just say "via Blackberry". I was wondering if there is a setting to not show the BB logo. I downloaded the Facebook app from app world. Not a huge issue cause my tour rocks! Just asking...

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry Logo on Facebook

There's not a place to turn on or off the BlackBerry logo.

I think the posts without the logo might have been made from a BlackBerry device, using the mobile Facebook site, but I've never tested the difference.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MGary
My Device: Tour 9630

Thanks for the quick response...I appreciate that. The message using the mobile app just say's "via mobile web" I tested that myself.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Runistel
My Device: Bold 9700

I am using Blackberry Bold 9700 and has the Facebook version 1.9 app installed in my phone. However I still don't see the blackberry logo when I post updates through the app. Any idea why? 

Please use plain text.
Lina78
My Device: bold 9700

[ Edited ]

I have the same problem ... What should I do to make the logo appear on my facebook posts?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zfsns
My Device: Curve 8520

i have the same problem when i am writing on my wall or someone else wall instead of blackberry symbol via blackberry smartphone app comes....plz help me out

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

there is nothing you can do. It all happens automatically and there is nothing you can do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
zfsns
My Device: Curve 8520

this is ridiculous
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Why?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Because!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.