Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

ndillon
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630

Blackberry Tour 9630

I just recently purchased a Blackberry Tour 9630 for my daugther.   This device was originally with the Bell network.  After getting it unlocked, and putting in her SIM card (she is with Rogers), only the phone features and the text messaging works, but nothing else.   How do I get her BBM's to work and her internet to work?  Also her contacts will not download, or her pictures from her media card.

Any suggestions would be very, very helpful.

Thank you! 

acoutee
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: Blackberry Tour 9630

Did you ever find a solution for this problem? I have a BB Tour 9630 (Worldwide Edition). Originally with Sprint but terminated service before leaving country. Tried to use a SIM card while in Europe with no luck. After returning to the US, I purchased a SIM card with SimpleMobile and nothings seems to be connecting. I now have an SOS (red) in the upper right hand corner. I am told I might need some assistance with the settings. The phone has already been unlocked so that shouldnt be the problem..but at the point I dont know. 

Any insights would help. THX

Developer
Wiki_Berry
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

@ndillion
does your sister have BIS activated?
@acoutee
try reloading your OS as it may make a difference
if it doesnt work, contact @BlackBerryHelp on twitter for Support!
hope this helps
If you have an answer to your question then please click “Accept as Solution”
Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit.
BB 8700 -> Bold 9000 -> Curve 8520 -> Bold 9700 -> Curve 9320 -> Bold 9900 -> BlackBerry Z10 + PlayBook 64 GB Wi-Fi
New Contributor
ayostacey
My Device: tour 9630

Your phone as been switched to GMS network all you need to do is go under your network settings and change it back to global or whatever your carrier accept, i hope i answered your question if still needed.