Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

sengler
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630

Calendar Entries Shown on Wrong Day

I've noticed that a lot of my calendar entries, particularly recurring, all-day events show up on the wrong day in my calendar. I have the same problem whether I choose the agenda, daily, weekly or monthly view. Typically these events show up on two days, one entry on the correct date, and another on the following date, which makes me think it has to do with time zones or daylight savings time. I don't recall when the error first started. When I try to open the incorrect entry, I don't have any options to edit the event. When I open the correct entry, I can open the series or just the occurrence, but I can't edit it either. I am syncing my device with Lotus Notes 8.5.1 FP3 over the air using a BES. I've checked the calendar entry in Lotus Notes and it looks correct. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks.

bryanschmiedeler
My Device: None

Re: Calendar Entries Shown on Wrong Day

I am having the same problem. For me it occurs when I am writing out calendar entries programmactically. I *think* it is because I haven't set the StartTimeZone adn EndTimeZone field. I am going to test that.

Bryan

New Contributor
drpaulmhine
My Device: Tour 9630

Here's my similar problem:

My annual recurring all-day appointments, primarily birthdays, but also things like Tax Day, Christmas Day, etc. are all merging over into the next day on the Blackberry even though they are all OK in Outlook. I am living in PST, the Blackberry system time is PST, the Blackberry clock is PST, and Outlook is PST. However, the calendar in the Blackberry says all these all-day events run from 1:00 am to 1:00 the next day.

Is there any easy fix for this? I'm running the latest OS.

Paul

New Contributor
adam_swallow
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8900

Having the same proble. On my 8900 curve. Was advised by vodaphone technical to purchase newer model with up to date OS. I purchased the 9320 Curve... Same problem. I'm syncing with Outlook 2010. All day series eventsseem to move day?! When you actually click on eve series event however it will disthe corer correct date (so whyit appears under a different date isbeyond me!) I still haven't found a fix. Any luck with you?