Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
BigWave
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Calender on Home Screen

I just replaced my Curve with the new Tour.  Loved my Curve and now love the Tour.  On my Curve, my home screen menu showed:

Calender

Call Log

Applications

Is there a way to show my Calender on my Tour's Home Screen?  I havent been able to find it if there is.  I really like seeing my upcoming appts/tasks in the order they are coming.  As it is, my calender appts just sound off that something is coming up.

Thanks for any input!!

Dave

New Contributor
thebside

Re: Calender on Home Screen

I believe that was probably specific to the Theme that you were using on your curve.  You may want to check out some of the available themes for the tour as they will provide this feature.  On my tour, I use the standard "Precision" theme that came with it and it does not have this ability.... that I have found as of yet.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Yes, that is theme-dependent. If you don't like the choices in your Options > Themes, look around for more, some are on App World.

And more theme developers are listed here:

http://www.blackberryforums.com/media-center/153135-attn-theme-developers-included-faq.html

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
BigWave

Found one guys!  Thanks for the help!!  I went with one of the Handango Today screens.