Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630

Contacts, texts, games, everything gone!

So I just got this phone like last week, and i'd just finished setting it up and it was great. i just needed to connect it with the computer to get app world, because i don't have that for some reason? I downloaded the blackberry data manager thing and updated my phone too. i clicked the things i wanted and the things i didnt want, so i wanted the app world and brickbreaker and stuff like that. after the update, everything was gone! i didn't back it up, i'm still totally new to this so it's super confusing i just want to know how to work it. :smileysad: PLEASE HELP ME!! D:

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Contacts, texts, games, everything gone!

Hey zookiezoey,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

You can reinstall any downloaded applications from going to BlackBerry World and click on My World and select re-install for all the downloaded applications.

Brickbreaker can be installed through BlackBerry Desktop Software, follow the stpes in this KB article: http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2011/02/add-and-remove-blackberry-apps/

Also if you're missing contacts, SMS messages and other data.  Go into BlackBerry Desktop Software and click on Restore and choose the backup file which BlackBerry Desktop Software should've created. 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!