Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

Visitor
Beautiful1909
My Device: Tour 9360
My Carrier: Digicel

HELP!!

So I bought a used phone last year this time and for 2 months now I have been unable to message on my tour, while my network was on all I was receiving on my phone was lower case edge. I was told by my network provider that the tour stops working after a while, and in order to be able to use IBM or any related app, I would have to go into host routing table and re-register the network all the time.. I love my baby and I would like it back

Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: HELP!!

Hi there,

Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, then press the BB Menu button and select Register Now. You should get a BlackBerry Activation message in your inbox. If not, then your BlackBerry is not able to connect to the BlackBerry data network. In this case, there are two things to try:

1. Call your carrier to ensure that they have you on a proper BlackBerry data plan.

2. You may need to reload the software on your device as this could be due to a software related issue. To do that, follow the instructions in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

If you still have problems after both of these steps, let us know and we'll see if there is anything else we can try.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.