Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How do I remove this?

I dont know how I managed to get this how but I want to know what it is and how to remove this? I've tried looking in the book for this icon glossary - nothing. Its the one circled in red. I don't remember how it got there but I want it gone. If someone can help me that'll be nice!

Icon

Re: How do I remove this?

I had this icon appear today and can't figure out what it is or how to get rid of it either.....

That icon is an "Enhanced Call Audio" feature available during a phone call. To change it during a call select the Blackberry Menu key, then "Enhanced Call Audio" and select "Normal". This will remove the icon.
Regular Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630

Is it too much to ask RIM to publish or maintain an index of all the icons they use? I you aren't going to bother telling us what the icons mean, then don't bother showing them in the first place.

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,153
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

[ Edited ]

mousky wrote:

Is it too much to ask RIM to publish or maintain an index of all the icons they use? I you aren't going to bother telling us what the icons mean, then don't bother showing them in the first place.

lol, wonderful solution: Make no imporvements or OS enhancements if you can't a wall chart with all the improvements.

Sheez, the original poster's question was answered, what's the big deal.

And, it has been anwered here hundreds of times.

By the way, a friend made this chart. Enjoybb_icons.jpg.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Developer

Thanks for answers you guys - really appreciate it. It would be nice RIM would do an icon glossary and their meanings. I did not know this question was answered previously. This is a big forum.

Thanks again.

New Developer

Thanks JSanders. <3