Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

My Device: Not Specified

How to download photos onto computer from Tour

Help! I cannot figure out how to download my gazillion photos onto the computer. I am also a technophobe, so I have no idea what a media card is (from what I have learned I need one ... I think I have one, but when I look in the "Computer" and my hard drives, it says it is all available, meaning none of my photos are on the media card. Am I even making anh sense? I have no idea what I am talking about, just need a lot of help. :-)

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Storm2 9550

Re: How to download photos onto computer from Tour

One option is to use a program like mIQ from bestbuy mobile. I use it and it syncs whatever I choose, including pictures. As far as using your computer to remove them, if you have a card reader, that would be the easiest imo. You can also use your USB cable to connect the phone to the computer. Make sure you have mass storage mode enabled. Do this by going to the menu screen and choose tools>memory>where it says Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected choose Prompt so you will always have a choice. When you connect, a menu will prompt you to enable this mode, choose yes. You will then get an Auto Play window>choose Open to View Files>BlackBerry>pictures. This will open a window with all of your pictures. Hope I was able to help!