Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
apschief
My Device: Blackberry Tour

LOST BLACKBERRY tour--PLS HELP

[ Edited ]

Hi,

My name is Ajay and somebody from my office stole my blackberry tour...i am sure he is an employee from my department who has done this shameful act..i have disconnected the bb data plan but voice plan is active...

Carrier: Reliance communication

pls suggest the way forward and i truely appreciate your effort...thanks a lot..

awaiting response...

Edit: Personal information removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Check out the User Guidelines for details.

Ajaypal Singh
Regular Contributor
KeithB1951
My Device: Tour 9630

Re: LOST BLACKBERRY tour--PLS HELP

Did you contact your carrier to report it stolen so they can inactivate it?

New Contributor
apschief
My Device: Blackberry Tour

Re: LOST BLACKBERRY tour--PLS HELP

[ Edited ]

Yes i have reported it to the carrier as well as the local police... they did tracked it when it was switched on for a while thru BTS...but they say BTS's scope is larger so its very difficult for them to actually guage the perfect location...

But now the phone is switched off...i havent disconnected my voice services but BB services on the hone has been disconnected...

i did this becuse i want to catch that son of a <removed>

i dont know i will get my phone back or not but i want to do this... atleast i want to expore ways/ solutions which maybe i can also shre with my fellow blackberry holders when they are in similiar position...

i loved that phone....

Pls help!!!

Ajaypal Singh