Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

My Device: blackberry curve 9320

Re: My BBM chat not working

Hi Everyone all you need to do is turn off your mobile network and take the battery out for 5mins and let it process then turn it back on and then turn the mobile network on and it works I assure you it has worked on all blackberries. Also I have posted this on load of other forums and it has worked successfully!
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9320

I've got the blackberry Internet service but it only works on wi-fi and when I go outside it doesn't work. I've tried everything like rebooting my phone, it still doesn't work, what can I do?
Solutions: 6,095
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Chloe1998 wrote:
I've got the blackberry Internet service but it only works on wi-fi and when I go outside it doesn't work. I've tried everything like rebooting my phone, it still doesn't work, what can I do?

Chloe, have you follow any of the other advice offered in this thread?

With what results?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9320

Yeah I've done everything it says in this thread
My Device: Curve 9360

yeah and mine stopped 2 days ago for no reason and I've tried every too so an APPLE iPhone is the way to go I reckon. Blackberry sucks
My Device: Curve 9360

Thanks Abbey but I've tried this too and trying to contact BlackBerry themselves is like trying to raise the dead! I'm going to chuck the phone and go to APPLE instead; the lates iPhone must be better than this!

rocketballz-27236 wrote:
Thanks Abbey but I've tried this too and trying to contact BlackBerry themselves

Your point of contact to BlackBerry is through Tmobile, your mobile provider. You've contracted with Tmo for technical support and they will provide it. If they can't, they will ESCALATE your issue up to BlackBerry Tech Support, or you need to ask for that.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

My bbm isn't working at all. I've got the little chat icons to show I've received messages, but I can't access them at all. I'm unable to access updates, chats, contacts, my profile and even my groups. I've rebooted my phone quite a few times now, but nothing has changed.

Anyone got any ideas?

MysticSparxman wrote:

My bbm isn't working at all. I've got the little chat icons to show I've received messages, but I can't access them at all. I'm unable to access updates, chats, contacts, my profile and even my groups. I've rebooted my phone quite a few times now, but nothing has changed.

Anyone got any ideas?

Do you have the BBM icon on your screen?

What happens when you click on it?

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch

Someone seriously help. I've even having the same kind of problem only with my recent updates they don't work and I there is only ever one update and its the same person. I've tried restarting it and turning my signal on and off and it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?