Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

ionamackenzie
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: 9300

Re: My BBM chat not working

im having the same problem i was at school and my bbm wouldn't send any messages, and i've turned it off restarted it and it still wont work. Also my recent updates has disappeared so nothing is updating. Please will somebody help me its urgent thank you:No:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
keryn
My Device: 9300 black 3G
My Carrier: Orange

Hi,

Today I updated my bbm to 6.0.0.129 because the bbm version I had before it always came up with a red clock .

I updated it and restarted it and it has still got the red clock what do I do to fix it .

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,824
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

keryn, reboot your device.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
jlsfanstar12
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: don't know

Hey, I have a blackberry 8520 and my carrier is vodafone. I bought a blackberry in mid- july and BBM has been working incredibly well. Since over a week ago, my BBM hasn't been working. It won't let me send me messages and people try to send me messages but i can't recieve it. Also it won't let me see any recent updates. Please help! I tried rebooting and it hasn't made a difference! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
bmichellex
My Device: blackberry curve 8530
My Carrier: Verzion

Re: My BBM chat not working // Solution !

Hi guys, Just too let you know i found a quick solution (it worked for me anyways..)

i was just having the same problem with the bbm's not sending..

i rebooted it more than once and was un successful so i fiddled around with my 'manage connections' icon and was seeing if everything looked normal, in doing so i accdentily pressed the button -turn off all connections- i quickly pressed restore all connections, and too my suprise up pop serveral bbm chats! 

I would try this, its quick and simple and it could fix the problem!

Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
aceofspades
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: 02

Re: My BB chat not working

My bbm isn't working but everyone else I know on bb their bbm is working. I have done all the log clearing and memory cleaning but it still seems to not be working. I have also taken out the battery even then it kept coming up with the little red clock. Can someone please help me :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
bbcurve9300forever
My Device: blackberry cuve 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

:Offtopic: my bbm lets me go onto app fine but me and my friends were getting each others pins so i sent her a request but the didnt get it and it came up pending on my phone so they tried to send me a request but it came up as pending on there phone and i didnt get request but the can add other people without any trouble so it must be my bbm wat is wrong with it xxx PLEASE HELP !!!!

Please use plain text.
Emily248
My Device: Curve 8520

my bbm wont send or receive messages i have tried taking the battery out and turning off and on the connections, i dont know what to do now?
Please use plain text.
ebo_rexy56

I have put £10 onto my phone , £5 should have gone to BBM But it hasnt , And i send messages to people and they are not recieving them . What should i do ? 

Please use plain text.
ebo_rexy56

I have turnt my phone off , And toke my battery out and still not working.

Please use plain text.