09-24-2009 10:00 PM
I love my Tour, but here are some problems I am having:
- when I wanted to do a diagnostic test, I clicked on options, mobile network, menu and diagnostic test-- I read about how to do this elsewhere. The result is that the screen said 'empty'. Am I missing something I should have and how do I get it?
- when I am in the calendar-- let's say on a Tuesday, and I am about to enter a new appointment, all too often the day has changed to Wednesday or some other day. Since I use the calendar for work, and I schedule a lot of appts., this is very bothersome. Is there a way to keep on the same day?
- the trackball issues mostly come up when I play a game-- e.g., word mole. It takes several tries to get to the letter that I want to enter. I read that the os upgrade is supposed to improve trackball performance, but Verizon doesn't yet have it available
- sound quality using blue tooth in my car not as clear as the cruve-- but the os upgrde is supposed to address that as well.
- some of the keys are hard to press
I got my Tour on the first day it came out. Maybe I should have waited. I can live with most of these other issues, but the calendar issue is a real problem. I have tried setting the horizontal and vertical key sensitivities to different levels, but it doesn't seem to help.
Any ideas, suggestions, commiserations?
Liz aka tilly4
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-24-2009 10:45 PM
09-25-2009 02:34 PM
What happens when you exchange a balckberry? I put a lot of time and effort into adjusting the settings that I have-- e.g., on my iberry slider theme-- and I would hate to lose them. I do back up using desk top manager every night, but that didn't help much when I tried the os upgrade. It's kind of a sad statment about quality control if you have to go through 5 or 6 to get a good one. Have others had that experience?
Liz aka tilly4
09-25-2009 05:09 PM
your settings, contacts and media card are transfered but no third party apps or anything like that that you downloaded to the berry. theres a good guide here
about how to do it.
09-25-2009 05:28 PM
Thanks a million! I was hesitant to go into Verizon because I didn't want to go through having to download and install everything again. Now I feel more optimistic about getting a Tour that operates properly. Kudos!!