03-30-2010 05:08 PM
I'm switching to Verizon soon, and I was planning on getting the Tour. I've heard bad reviews about it - the trackball, no internal memory, no wifi. Than I heard the Tour 2 or bold 9650 is coming soon. I really need a new phone soon and since they've already delayed the bold 9650 before I don't know if I want to wait any longer before just getting the Tour. If I do decide to just go ahead and get the Tour would I be able to switch to the Bold 9650 if it comes out within 30 days for free? And if not, would you recommend me buying the tour or waiting?
03-30-2010 06:54 PM
I'm switching to Verizon soon, and I was planning on getting the Tour. I've heard bad reviews about it - the trackball, no internal memory, no wifi.
That part in red, lol, is a joke, right?
The 9630 has the same internal device/app memory as any of the other recent BlackBerry models.. Storm2, 9700, 8900.
The trackball problem was an issue when it was first released, and has been fixed since. You shouldn't have a problem there.
True, it has no WiFi.
Can you trade up within 30 days if you purchase this 9630 now? That's a question for Verizon, it's their policy you will deal with, nothing from RIM. Ask Verizon.