Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Sprint

Threaded applications ?

Okay, we all know this company has their head in the sand with regards to the basics of SMS threading. Based on my research, this has only been requested for 6 or 7 years now, so why would they listen? Heck, only recently was a separate SMS folder created.

Anyway, that said, which engineering genius decided to implement THREADED CALL LOGS? So when you delete one call, you delete the whole call history? And there is no option to disable it?

If you want to do that, fine. but why not apply the same threading methodology to SMS messaging? That is the Application that is SUPPOSED TO BE THREADED! I thought Palm had problems...

OS v5.0.0.484

All Replies
Solutions: 6,190
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Threaded applications ?

I guess that engineer didn't get adequately belittled and yelled at enough.  Smiley Wink

I don't have a problem deleted one call and having the entire call history deleted. Perhaps you can spend more time stating in detail what you did it might help determine the problem and its solution. 

Is a solution even what you want?

>> Click here to get a 10% Off Discount on any BlackBerry from ShopBlackBerry

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code