Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
nuts
My Device: tour 9630

Tour won't reboot

Switched battery in tour. started to reboot.stopped and shows 1 red flash follwed by 4 red flashes. BBDesktop doesn't recognize it.  tried to wipe and replace v5.0 according to instructions. Nothing.  Battery out for month, reinserted with same results.

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Tour won't reboot

Try this:
force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader
http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB10144

If this doesn't work, can you take it to the store?

My Device: tour 9630

Thanks wolf, in BBdesktop I can't get it to switch from current tour to new one to force loader.  Won't recognize new tour which has no screen image only red flashing power on light.  I live so far out in the country I have to have my own tomcat but when I get to a big city I'll take it along.  Is closest Verz store in Las Cruces or ABQ? Thanks again.

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Sorry it didn't work. Can you check the verizon site for the closest store? I'm not familiar with NM! Living far out sounds pretty nice, don't blame ya!