Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: URGENT Vodafone "vodacom" blackberry service stopped Working in CDMA phones in WHOLE South africa

I will have to try all that when i get home from work, i bought a MTN sim card yesterday and tried to connect but i could not get it right. I out my Vodacome sim card back in my phone, so i will try everything once i get home later this afternoon

Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Vodacom - South Africa

Re: URGENT Vodafone "vodacom" blackberry service stopped Working in CDMA phones in WHOLE South africa

Ok but remember. You first have to register the BIS before you can register the HRT. I'm mailing you now from my bb 9630 on the new MTN sim I got and it's working fine. And also see what version of software you have. Mine is updated to the newest one.
Good luck and let me know if you are still not getting service books.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour 9630
My Carrier: Vodacom

Ok cool, ill reply to you later with regards to everything

ttt
New Contributor
My Device: 9630
My Carrier: tour

[ Edited ]

guys I got a tour 9630 and I'm strugling to get a new face and battrey,if anyone knows where I can this plz email me on (personal info removed) @ovi.com