Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

jakoby4204

Re: Virazón Toar Users: Revert to old OS here.

Please use plain text.
boggybrat
My Carrier: Cellular South

Re: Verizon Tour Users: Revert to old OS here.

I'm thinking that the excessive battery use after downloading the 5.0 is an issue with the browser.  After I upgraded, I could not access my browser because I kept getting a error message.. something about Java. I noticed while the error message was up, the phone was going crazy like it was searching for something on the web, and my battery ran down in a matter of a half a day.  I've worked on this issue all day long.. no one at my service provider can help me or even tell me HOW to convert back to 4.7 OS. Well I found it here!!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
pittbull3
My Carrier: Alltel

Verizon Sucks totally, I know from experiace. Use Alltel for your carrier.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jpoprock

I thought my battery was just getting weak. I had no clue that OS 5.0 was causing it! It seems to drain really fast though. I noticed that my device has an over the air upgrade, but I'm not sure if I should do it, or if it will help? Did I read it will render my device useless?? Why in the world would VZ still allow a bad update notice being sent to the phone? Or maybe the update they are showing has been removed, but the phone still sees it as being avail? Either way... I'm not sure what to do. I guess I could revert back to 4.7, or just deal with it. 4.7 was fine, but 5.0 is pretty nice too I guess.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samshir
My Carrier: verizon wireless

how do i change my carrier...? is it by changing to new OS?

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

This thread is over 6 months old. What exactly are you wanting to do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
samshir
My Carrier: verizon wireless

i've got pb with my carrier (verizon) which is no longer support in asia pasific. Is it possible to change my carrier to others which is compatible with my device (tour 9630) or my device remain like nokia 3310 right now... pls help me. im newbie...pls..

Please use plain text.
Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Cdma devices can't be used on other carriers like GSM devices can. Sorry.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jerry007
My Carrier: verizon

What does so5.0 work for on blackberry tour
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
AkkardoX
My Carrier: Kolbi ICE

Hi, If i downgrade will my phone have Wi-Fi?

It's not fair that on the Guides and manuals and even the internal usergude says that it has Wi-Fi.

Please use plain text.