Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Tour™

New Contributor
jesco8418
My Device: tour 9630

icon ????

[ Edited ]

tour screen2.jpghi i have a TOUR and i have the newest update and now there is this new little icon that shows up when i am on the clock screen, i have my alarm thats set on there and next to it is another little icon that looks like a lil phone and has (12:00AM) next to it...i cant figure out for the life of me what the heck this thing is...can anybody help me? i have been searching high and low for sum kind of answer....

Trusted Contributor
philhughes
My Device: 8830

Re: icon ????

That's your alarm, and it's never been set, so it says "12:00AM." While in Calendar, click Options button, click "New Alarm." Set your time, save it. Then you'll see your alarm time with little vibrate marks beside it rather than "12:00AM."
Phil
New Contributor
jesco8418
My Device: tour 9630

Thanks...but my phone restarted on its own last nite and when it restarted...finally...it was gone...idk if that's what it was or not but I have checked all that stuff out and I can only set one time...there's not an option for two alarms I don't thnk...who knows..thanks again
viharvermaajmer
My Device: Not Specified

Hi do not get a alarm option in the calender menu. Nd ths icon on the lower right corner of the clock screen is really nagging me...plz help
New Contributor
higgins
My Device: BOLD 9900

yes it does thanks