Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan
My Device: 8900
Accepted Solution

Any update on BCP 410

I feel like I invested a lot of time studying for this exam, and this test still isn't available. Do you know if they are planning on having it out again anytime soon, or are they going to change how they test again? I feel like this is a constant with RIM and which in the past has made me think about not getting certifications from RIM. My company made an effort to have RIM come in and test everone here, now we find out those tests are invalid etc: any updates would be great.

If someone helped you give them kudos. Research all info!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Any update on BCP 410

I Agree with you i spent a lot of time studying the materials and, paying for some others. Just to find out the test was pulled right before i was planning on taking it. Luckly My employeer understands and told me to wait it out But, that doesn't fly well with me becuase, i put in a lot of time getting ready for the test and now they are going to change it. not cool :smileysad:

anyways time to study for my CCNA 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan

I have no problem with them changing it, I know I will have no problem passing this test, I don't see why you need downtime to change it.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I guess i am little bit upset becuase i had spent a lot of time studying for it. I know i will pass no doubt. its the time i put into it then i was going to take the test while everything was fresh in my mind then then pulled it. I had a raise in my salary dependant on this Cert so you can see why i am a lil aggitated with  this.  Guess i can wait it out like the rest.
Please use plain text.
Administrator (Retired)
Beholder
My Device: BlackBerry Storm

Response for the BlackBerry Training and Certification Team;

The BCP-410 – Maintaining a BlackBerry Enterprise Server in a Microsoft Exchange Environment exam has been reopened at Prometric centers globally. To register for your exam, please visit www.prometric.com/blackberry

Want to learn how to use your BlackBerry® smartphone? Visit youtube.com/blackberry to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry smartphone!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers! 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
bbhorrigan

Thank you

Please use plain text.