Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
mahinkhawaja
My Device: bold 9700

text messages get deleted and no application memory

Hi

I have got Blackberry bold 9700. I have had the since June 2010 first year was great but since last year I am facing a lot of problems specially with available space.

As it's a business mobile i only have emails and business text messages in it but now all my text messages get deleted after couple of weeks and I have missed out on a lot of important messages. 

I am really worried about this, i have 1.7 GB in memory card and all i have is text messages and emails i have now deleted all games and nearly everything but i still my application memory is nearly full

any one have any idea about this, i have spoken to Orange my service provider and its been a year i have changed 3 phones and had the same issue i have changed settings etc

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Contributor
yogesh_gowda
My Device: Bold 9700, PlayBook & BlackBerry 10 user

Re: text messages get deleted and no application memory

Did you upgrade your Phone OS from 5.0 to 6.0, if YES then its a issue for the memory space on the device, so its suggested not to upgrade 9700 from OS 5.0 to 6.0

1. If any post helps you please click the below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.