Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Web Services

Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: developer

Getting User Details as such, Device PIN, Config ID, Phone Number and Email ID

Hi,

Using which API(under BWS interface) i can get the User Details as such, Device PIN, Config ID, Phone Number and Email ID?

getUsers() or getUserDetails(). As i did't get any direct information on which API will provide me these informations.

Or all togeather I need to use different Interface to get these details?

Thank You.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Getting User Details as such, Device PIN, Config ID, Phone Number and Email ID

getUsers() returns an object containing a list of User objects, each User contains a list of email addressses.

The users objects above also include a list of Device objects which include the PIN, phone number IT Policy etc. You may need to call getDeviceDetails to retrieve the more detailed info, but I'm not positive.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: developer

Re: Getting User Details as such, Device PIN, Config ID, Phone Number and Email ID

Yes... I can able to get all the information which i wanted, except userConfigID. Any idea using which API i can get it?
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Can you clarify what config ID you're after? Where is this listed/used in the BAS?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!