Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Web Services

New Contributor
kopels
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: orange israel

How to Publish a group of pincode

Hello All ,

I have bes 5.0.2 I need to publish to all the  bb in my org, the pincode of the bb devices so the users can see each-

of the other company users who have bb in their bb messenger?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: How to Publish a group of pincode

I'm not certain exactly what you're requirements are but the following sample may be a good starting point:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Push-Development/Sample-applications-demonstrating...

It's goal is to provide a list of contact information for people in the company in the event that something happens and you need to reach someone by email or otherwise.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kopels
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: orange israel

Hello ,

i think i didn't explained my problem 2 good , I want to add to every blackberry device in my BES 5.0.2 to the contact list of-

the blackberry messenger on each device?

Let's say I have 50 devices I want that on each device I will have the other 49 devices in blackberry messenger contact list??

How can I achieve that TX  

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

The sample I linked above will let you push out contact information of each user, for example their PINs. The end-users can use the PINs and emails of these contacts to add them to BlackBerry Messenger. There is no way to programmatically add the contacts though.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.