Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Web Services

Contributor
yfujiki
My Device: BlackBerry 9630

Re: RIM Push to the group does not succeed on the client server (successful in our environment)

Thank you Garret,

> For the majority of the time, Group push is not ideal as if 1 user does not receive

> the push then the entire push is classified as failed.

This is not a problem for us because we don't need to track the status of the push.

Thanks for the work around plan. But considering my server is running on Ruby on Rails, I cannot really start from your samples. (Theoretically, I can reverse engineer the samples to apply for my Ruby on Rails env, but.... :smileyhappy: ) Is there more like established document for this at the Web Service level? As I googled quickly, I hit a lot of Java level documents, but not in abstracted Web Service level.

Retired
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: RIM Push to the group does not succeed on the client server (successful in our environment)

Each class has the associated WSDL object defined, but that's as deep as a full definition document.

ex http://www.blackberry.com/developers/docs/baa/5.0.3/com/rim/bes/bas/baa/dto/AddGroupToGroupResultTyp...

I thought there were Ruby utilities to generate Web Service stubs?

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Contributor
yfujiki
My Device: BlackBerry 9630

Thank you Garret, 

I will see what I can do along this line... Please keep us posted on anything for this matter.

Yuichi

Retired
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hi Yuichi,

You will get updated on all progress via email and the Issue Tracker issue.

Cheers,

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!