Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry Web Services

Contributor
mhorpheus
My Device: Bold 9000

Using multiple BWS connections

Hello All,

I'm developing a little .Net app that delete a user from a BES5 server and create it on a different BES5 server.

These functions are work fine separately, so I can delete the user and I can create it.

The problem comes when I want to do it in the same app. 

It is clear that I need two BWS connection, and the program can establish them well, but what after?

How can I determine for the user creation section to use one of the connection, and the delete part to use the other.

Does't it even make sense?

Thanks any help in advance,

Mhorph.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
snunez
My Device: Z30

Re: Using multiple BWS connections

Mhorph,

I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but you are indeed correct in that there needs to be separate BWS connection because each requires it's specific credentials and authentication. There isn't an API that allows you to switch back and fort between different BES servers, therefore that functionality will have to be developed and managed programitically by yourself.  Let  me know if this helps.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Using multiple BWS connections

why not use BlackBerry Transporter?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.