Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: 100$ rewards

I received a mail for the Android Port-A-Thon that I had to provide my PayPal account etcetera. But to this date, I haven't received the actual payment.

Also, you can find more information in this update: http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/03/march-portathon-update/

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
Ted_Hopp
My Device: Not Specified

Thanks for the additional information and link. We have not yet received the email asking about a PayPal account, though all of our submitted apps have been up for sale in BB World since the end of January. Are others experiencing similar delays?

Solved? click "Accept as solution". Helpful? give kudos by clicking on the star.
Developer
skyhawk92
My Device: Z10 LE

Do they require payment information before each payment or...? Because I just recieved email to confirm paypal account(again).
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

So far I've received a mail to fill in my PayPal information every payment. But every time my paypal information was already filled in (except first time of course), so I just needed to double check and press the confirm button. That is hardly any trouble, considering you receive a lot of money for it in return.
And that way, you are always sure the payment will arrive on the correct mail address.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter