Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
246droids
My Device: Playbook

7 days, not shipped yet.

This is the height of irresponsibility. I ordered up my device on March 9, and it's not been even shipped yet. I've contacted tmgideas 7 times and they've replied 5 times just saying "Due to overwhelming ..... " .. Seems like those guys have just the ability to copy and paste repeatedly the same thing. @blackberrydev on twitter hasn't been much helpful, they just pass out rude messages like "TMG will ship your playbook, not us" and "free gift" ... (is it even free when we've worked hard for a week developing a **bleep** app.) Hope this ordeal just clears off... Anyone with the same situation as mine?
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: 7 days, not shipped yet.

Really, why create a new thread on the same subject you've already posted here?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

There are hundreds in the same situation, and each one of them keeps emailing these people repeatedly. Why do you think they're "overwhelmed"? 5 times?! Good grief, be patient.

Last year we waited four weeks to see any sign of ours, and that was after waiting two months for any sign of approvals. You've got it easy...

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
sporadicsoftware
My Device: Bold 9930 & PlayBook

I am in the same position and I am trying to be patient. The problem for me is that I read on here about other developers who filled out their shipping info either at the same time or after me and have received their tracking number. I am also surprised that if the TMG is so backed up, why the automated email still says 72 hours. Also, they could setup some sort of auto-response to emails to let us know that they are backed up. Instead they just seem to be ignoring emails (although I hope that is just because they are busying packing Playbooks).

JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Maybe if they're too busy to answer personal emails, they're too busy to change the auto responder email?

I dunno.

and yet another thread on the same issue.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10

Please, no more threads on this. How can one "order" a free tablet? You are being given one. My god people, please be patient. If you need one so bad, go and buy one.
Developer
falo
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: 3

246droids wrote:
This is the height of irresponsibility.

Awww.  Bless.

-------
You can find me (sporadically) writing and developing at http://floor4.co.uk and gaming at http://uk-tf.co.uk
My Apps: Flip!