Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
kris0725pl
My Device: 8310 curve

APP WORLD POOR SITE I EVEEN SEEN!!!! 0/10!

[ Edited ]

OMG!!!! APP WORLD site is the worst site I have ever seen!!!  I'll repeat it to anyone!

I upload to review my applicastion named Google Maps Menu and I'm still having trouble with the testers! from App World.

I've had enough of it all!

I got today this answer: this is a thitd rejection of my app!!!

Hi,

I am currently reviewing your application, named “Menu for Google Maps” (ticket 659116) submitted for review for BlackBerry App World™. Please expand your application description and provides a disclaimer that user require Google maps application to function your apps.

After updating your description application please reply to this email so I can check the answer.

Thank you,

Alfredo Mahendra Dj

This is my app description in vendor portal!!!:

What is going on!!!!!!!! This is stupid answer for ever i seen!!! I hope this user fired!!!

THIS IS REACTION IN MY APPLICTION WHEN USER DONT HAVE INSTALLED GOOGLE MAPS ON BLACKBERRY DEVICE(WHEN CLICK MY APP ICON):

THIS IS PREVIOUS MESSAGE ABOUT DENIED:

Dear App World Vendor,

Unfortunately Release '1.1' from your product 'Menu for Google Maps' has not passed testing and therefore cannot be approved for sale through BlackBerry App World.

Please fix the latest issue and resubmit again as new release.

Regards,

The BlackBerry App World™ Team

***********************************************************************************

Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, Release '1.2' from your product 'Menu for Google Maps' (ticket 655319), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

While testing your app on the BlackBerry devices, the app allows the user to download Google Maps directly on the BlackBerry default browser. Based on our policy we don’t allow apps that install other apps and the app that’s getting installed also fails to launch.

*************************************************************************************

Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, Release '1.3' from your product 'Opera Mobile Menu' (ticket 655321), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue.

Please fix the following issue(s) and resubmit your application as a new release.

While testing your app on the BlackBerry devices, the app needs to download the Opera mini directly on the BlackBerry default browser. Based on our policy we don’t allow apps that install other apps.

I HATE APP WORLD!!!!!!! I HATE APP WORLD!!!

NEXT PROBLEM!!! NEXT PROBLEM!!! NEXT PROBLEM!!! 

I have add another application to search file. This application is named FileCrop Plugin and allow user to search aany file on site FileCrop.This is a link to sitre:

Search file on file crop

And what happening????

I got this answwer:

Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, Release '1.0' from your product 'FileCrop Plugin' (ticket 655485), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention.

We can not facilitated any apps has utility to download of copyrighted content, so we can’t approve your app.

If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don’t hesitate to contact us at BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com or visit http://developer.blackberry.com/forums for technical support.

Regards,

Alfredo Mahendra

File Crop is a legal site with Search Engine like google,yahoo and other many sites in the world!!!

I have download freeware program like Firefox, Opera and other many programs!!!  I DO NOT HAVE RIGHTS?

I have found in ap world many apps like google search popup etc.

In google you can found everything!!!!

WHAT IS GOING ON HELL WITH APP WORLD!!!!

I hope that the slow down of the testers because they bring shame.

This is description from my app file crop:

Please help and show HOW IT WORKS THE WORLD APP WORLD!

PLEASE REMOVE FROM APP WORLD THIS APPLICATION!!!!

Because when i enter in serarch box like: "Metallica mp3" "lady gaga mp3" and many other search result i got illegal link to download mp3!!!!

I'll remind you quote your words:

"Dear App World Vendor,

While processing your application, Release '1.0' from your product 'FileCrop Plugin' (ticket 655485), for inclusion into BlackBerry App World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention.

We can not facilitated any apps has utility to download of copyrighted content, so we can’t approve your app.

If at any time you have questions regarding the above issue(s) please don’t hesitate to contact us at BlackBerryAppWorldRequests@rim.com or visit http://developer.blackberry.com/forums for technical support.

Regards,

Alfredo Mahendra
"

First application:

Google Web Search for BlackBerry® - Fastest WebSearch - Free Edition

Google Popup For Google

This application allow user to create my own search!!! I now can add file crop to search!!! PLEASE REMOVE THIS APPLICATION!!!

Super Search

And many ***** others application in **** APP WORLD!

Please use plain text.
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

Re: APP WORLD POOR SITE I EVEEN SEEN!!!! 0/10!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
kris0725pl
My Device: 8310 curve

Re: APP WORLD POOR SITE I EVEEN SEEN!!!! 0/10!

[ Edited ]

Your team has a lot of work to improve the App World.

There are so many things that are done that is senselessly something to work.

By the way, i have update description in my app like this, i hope this rrelease has been accepted.

SECOND QUESTIONS.

Why my app "File Crop Plugin" was denied???

This is normal site to search any file!!!

I App World there are app like "Google search popup" and more...

In google search engine i can found too illegal files!!!! Why you accept this application and my not??? What is difference???

When i add to APp World "Rapid***** search" applicstion you also reject this project???

Questions is...What then, is the App World?  There is an alternative? Some other shop without restriction so silly?

I Hint to you one of the things that would need to improve!

Look at this:

What is this???

This is not at all clear! He did not even write what OS to the device.

Do not write even what your screen resolution is.

Totally unreadable!

When you add an application to the store, I have to use a table prepared by me which shows that the device runs on the OS.

Is not it better to make a bookmark?
-OS 4.5 (All lists device with OS 4.5 and screen resolution)
-OS 5.0 (etc)
-OS 6.0
-OS 7.0/7.1
-OS10

With checkbox? Separate and one for all select from actual bookmarks.

Or add to this screen for all device, what this device support OS and resolution!

SAMPLE:

Please use plain text.