10-18-2012 04:46 AM
You can learn more about me from the link: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Welcome-Int
In the company that I retired, my these problems was solving by other people. But now I must learn how to do it on my own.. Please help friends
And I got some questions about selling games, these are:
1. I think the games in Blackberry appworld is a little expensive. And I want to sell my games cheaper for BLACKBERRY users to gain & play high quality games more easier.. Then, is it possible for me to sell my games for example 0,59$ ? Is it possible for me to sell my games to cheaper than 0,99$ ?
2. I'm developing games but I don't know how I can encrypt them. Does the Blackberry signature keys do it? Otherwise how to do it?
3. When I want to sell my games, do you know the commission percentage of Blackberry Appworld?
4. And where can I put and sell my games to Blackberry appworld?
5. Some other markets takes license of my games for me when I put it to their market, does the Blackberry Appworld do it too? Or should I take external license of it?
11-15-2012 09:03 AM