Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Algorithm for app world new arivals, top rated, and top paid

Hy, i have a playbook and i have a game which is approved and published 3 days ago, and i have been monitoring the new arivals since, but it never shows up, i read somewhere in order to get featured, you could try email the developer support marketting, but how about the other sections mentioned above

If the algorithm of the new search made public, i guess it wouldnt hurt if rim would show algorithm for other because frankly i have to say, it is so difficult to find good game / application even if i click on the top paid and top rated, i allways find the game or app i wanted by straightly typing the title which i had from the review websites :smileyhappy:

About searching, does it implement natural text search, something like "tezt" will also invoke "test", "greet" will also invoke "great" you know something what goog did with their search engine

Why couldnt we see something like "you may also like section", and gameplay videos along with the screen shots

I guess this would greatly improve the user experience :smileywink: