Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
DachFlach
My Device: Not Specified

All Aboard rewards notification but some apps are still Pending Review

I received an email from Milestone Integrated this morning telling me to fill out a form to receive rewards for the All Aboard port-a-thon.

Sounds great  But - I still have an app Pending Review from that port-a-thon and it is my 5th app - which would put me into the Draw for a DevAlpha device.

Does anyone else still have an app Pending review from that port-a-thon  and  if so  how can the rewards be correctly paid out if it is not complete yet?

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

Re: All Aboard rewards notification but some apps are still Pending Review

[ Edited ]

I got that email too, but all my apps from All aboard are appproved. However, this is just confirmation that you will get reward, and confirmation on paypal account. After first portathon, i got list with every application i submitted, and amount of money i will get. This time is different, and i guess this is because they are still some apps from all aboard, waiting on review. I think you dont have a reason to be worried.

Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Vip

I have one app pending(first release was denied) and still no mail or anything else.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
r2f4
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: wifi

yup dude i have the same question.. i still have 2 pending apps, but i guess mzex is rigth because i fill the form and is just the confirmation of the paypal mail, dont say nothing about the ammount that they gonna send you, so i think that we have still chance to be paid for those apps that are still pending

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
nzcoderguy
My Device: n/a
My Carrier: 2 Degrees NZ

I believe that paypal confirmation email from Milestone is just to confirm it - it doesnt state how much, but estimates 4-6 weeks for payment. Should be sufficient time to get your app approved.

+Like this post, if you find it useful/helpful!
Please use plain text.