Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
waynes2011
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Anyone received payment confirmation emails from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon?

Hi,

Has anyone received payment confirmation emails from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon?

I received an eligibility email for one of my BB10 apps from Last Chance Port-A-Thon a week ago,

but I have not received any payment confirmation emails from Milestone. Is this normal?

Thanks.

Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: Anyone received payment confirmation emails from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon?

Cash Rewards are distributed by our program partner Milestone. You will receive an email to confirm payment information from rimredemption@milestoneintegrated.com . If you live in a country serviced by PayPal, you will need to confirm your PayPal Account. If you live in a country not serviced by PayPal, you will need to provide wire payment details. After this information is provided you will receive your payment in 4-6 weeks. We are working hard to have the money transferred as quickly as possible.

My apps are approved, when do I see reward emails?

To mirror the extension of the submission deadlines, the reward emails will extend as follows. We take a snapshot of approved apps at the end of day each Friday. Information is then provided to Touchstone (for cash), Milestone (for devices) and HRG/Thousand Words Marketing (for Trips) who then send out the reward emails on Tuesdays.

If you notice your apps are approved, please wait until the following Tuesday to get your reward emails.

Developer
poornamelessme
My Device: Dev Alpha C

Re: Anyone received payment confirmation emails from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon?

[ Edited ]

No Milestone emails for me. And my apps have all been approved for a while now.

I have received all rewards for Got Game + All Aboard, but nothing but eligibility emails for Android/Community/Last Chance. No idea if this is normal or not, but I expect it will take a while to get straightened out for everyone.

Contributor
waynes2011

Thank you very much for your inputs, Teaboy1748 and poornamelessme.

In my case, the apps were approved for sale on February 15. A few Tuesdays have passed since the approval.

Developer
Teaboy1748

You said your apps have been approved, but did you get the eligible for rewards email yet?

Contributor
waynes2011

Yes, I have got the eligibility email  about 10 days ago.

Developer
Teaboy1748

Ok good, now the next step is You will receive an email to confirm payment information from rimredemption@milestoneintegrated.com . If you live in a country serviced by PayPal, you will need to confirm your PayPal Account. If you live in a country not serviced by PayPal, you will need to provide wire payment details. After this information is provided you will receive your payment in 4-6 weeks. We are working hard to have the money transferred as quickly as possible.
Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

There has been an official update: http://devblog.blackberry.com/2013/03/march-portathon-update/

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Contributor
waynes2011

Thanks.

"Your rewards will only be delivered once all of your apps are approved and up for sale"

All my apps have been approved and up for sale 3 weeks ago, but still did not receive payment confirmation emails from Milestone.

Developer
poornamelessme
My Device: Dev Alpha C

Same situation as me. All of my android/community/last chance apps were approved weeks ago, and several tuesdays have come and gone, yet no milestone emails. I am a little concerned that perhaps because some of my community apps had to be resubmitted (and were later approved) that it messed things up, and the system thinks I still have outstanding apps or something.