Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
waynes2011
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Anyone received payment confirmation emails from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon?

It is more likely something is wrong than not wrong.

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: Anyone received payment confirmation emails from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon?

I guess you should just be patient. If you haven't received your payment after the deadline (see the post I linked some messages ago), you can contact BlackBerry.

Or if you are impatient, you can contact them now, but I would suggest just waiting. Some payments take a little longer, but they will eventually come.

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Developer
poornamelessme
My Device: Dev Alpha C

Issue isn't the lack of payment, it's the lack of a milestone email so we can provide the paypal info to them.

I am not sure, but have others gotten milestone emails for android/community/last chance yet?

If not, we are fine. If they have, then those of us with all of our apps that have been approved for several weeks may have an issue -- that's all I am wondering about.

Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Nope no payment yet, its only been 1 week since I got the eligibility email. Just b patience.  

Contributor
waynes2011
My Device: Not Specified

I have received the payment confirmation email from Milestone for Last Chance Port-A-Thon today - March 08.

All apps were approved and up for sale 3 weeks ago.

Thanks to Blackberry.