Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

App DENIED (failed testing)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

See msg below,  I cannot recreate the error reported by Gede...the app works perfectly on my Z10. HELP.

"While processing your application, release '4.0' from your product 'Translator Pro UPGRADE' (ticket 1249532), for inclusion into BlackBerry World I encountered the following issue(s) that require your attention before we are able to continue. I am testing your app on the BlackBerry Z10. When I open the app and try to change the language, the drop down option won't appear and only showing error web page message."

Thanks,

Dave

Developer
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: App DENIED (failed testing)

Hi Dave, welcome to the forums. Did you test the signed version of your app by sideloading or sandbox downloading it onto your device before submitting for approval? Debug builds have relaxed permissions that allow them to access and modify certain locations on the device that are restricted in the release build, which can lead to nasty surprises.

In my experience the testers will respond if you ask for more specifics.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.  multiFEED Icon

Play nice: Clicking Like Button on posts that helped you not only encourages others to continue sharing their experience, but also improves your own rating on this board. Also, don't forget to accept a post if it solves your problem or answers your question.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: App DENIED (failed testing)

Hello dkary555,

I was not able to reproduce the error/issue mentioned by the original tester. 

I've gone ahead and approved the newest version of the application.