Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
jimmyd25
My Device: Not Specified

App Payments Received

Hi everyone!

I just had a quick question pertaining to payments received for apps sold. I have an app on BB App World and I have sold a couple copies of it. However I have not received any form of payment yet for the copies I sold. I was wondering how I receive these payments - does it show up on my paypal account? Is there a delay in the payment process?

Please use plain text.
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: App Payments Received

you get paid every month around the 25th.  If this is the first month then you will get paid starting next month.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
farossi
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Also, as per the Developer FAQ:

Carrier-billed payments are issued monthly where the vendor earnings exceed GBP £50/US $50/CAN $50/Euro €50. Earnings less than GBP £50/US $50/CAN $50/Euro €50 will be carried forward to the following month’s payment run.

PayPal and credit card payments are issued monthly where the vendor earnings exceed GBP £100/US $100/CAN $100/Euro €100. Earnings less than GBP £100/US $100/CAN $100/Euro €100 will be carried forward to the following month’s payment run.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
jimmyd25
My Device: Not Specified

Alright this makes a lot more sense now....thank you guys!

Please use plain text.