Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Visitor
rmccourt
My Device: z10

App Release Denied but wrong app and wrong platform

[ Edited ]

Hello,

This is my first attempt at deploying an app in BlackBerry World, but the release was denied. However, in the email I received, the BB tester references another app from another vendor (not mine), and tested on a Playbook when I had specified QNX 10.2 as the target environment. In order to resolve, I'm told I have to fix the problem and submit a new release. I am at a loss on how to proceed since BB refers to another vendor's app and tested in the wrong environment. I am not familiar with all of the BB processes, but how can I fix a problem caused by a error in process. Can anyone please help? Thanks.

Rick

Update 4:24PM ET:

No responses received, so I've resubmitted a new app package, and explicitly excluded the Playbook as a supported device. Hopefully this will get through the approval process.

Developer
greenmr
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10

Re: App Release Denied but wrong app and wrong platform

This is not an official BlackBerry support forum, although BlackBerry developer support personnel and moderators do monitor things here. You can request official vendor and release help by logging into the vendor portal and clicking the link at the bottom of every page that says "For Questions or Support please contact Vendor Support". In my experience you will get an answer in about 48 hours.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
Satya_Putra
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: App Release Denied but wrong app and wrong platform

Hi rmccourt,

Can you please PM me your app ID so I can investigate.

Thanks,
Satya