Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

orz
Contributor
orz
My Device: Playbook
Accepted Solution

App Updates

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering, since it's taking so long for new apps to be approved right now, does anybody know if my app will be moved to the back of the queue if I make changes to it before testing even starts on it?  I'm about ready to push out a v2 for an app already, and the status from when I first submitted the v1 still hasn't changed at all.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Z10 LE, Dev Alpha C
My Carrier: Orange

Re: App Updates

Are you talking about BBW approval or B4BB approval?

For the former if you submit an update and they haven't got round to look at it they will skip straight to the latest one.

For B4BB there is no way of knowing where you are in the testing phase so I would hold off in this case.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Please use plain text.
orz
Contributor
orz
My Device: Playbook

Re: App Updates

Right now, I'm just waiting for initial BBW approval so I can apply for B4BB for an app.  I guess I will wait until the end of this week and just try to submit an update either way, and hope I don't get bumped to the end of the queue somehow.

Honestly wasn't expecting approval to take this long considering how small my initial submission was for this app.  Haha!  Oh well...

Thanks!

Please use plain text.