Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

App World Denied

Has anyone received a message like this:

Unfortunately Release '1.0' from your product '***' has not passed testing and therefore cannot be approved for sale through BlackBerry App World.

Then tried contact them (App World) and received detailed information back to actually do anything to resolve it? 

The funny part with this, is the app works fine on multiple devices and the trial version passed, but the full version received this response.  I cannot see what the big deal is to receive a checklist back of the items that are "tested" and for each one, receive a "passed", or "failed" and additional notes. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
JayboC
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: App World Denied

Although I can't confirm specifically since my first app is still waiting on test house approval, I think I've seen that apps that don't pass testing are accompanied by 2 emails...the first one lets you know you didn't pass, while the second has a bit more information on why it failed.  The second one seems to be coming a bit later than the first for some people.

Hope this is the case for you.

Please use plain text.