Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

wyue
My Device: Bold

App World Reporting - report data type missing?

Hi All,

Last week, in the Manage Report section... after clicking "Schedule Report", the drop down menu of Reporting Data Type contains the option 'Download' so that I can generate a report that contains all the details of the downloads between start/end dates. This week, the "download" option is no longer there, and can only find 'download summary' option (in schedule report).. can someone please take a look to see why the 'download' option disappeared in the Reporting Data Type while I was trying to schedule a report? The details are very useful esp. when my apps are free.. and download summary does not have sufficient information that I need.

I'm not sure where a suitable forum can post such question.. any comments/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: App World Reporting - report data type missing?

I thought I'd read a post where someone (Mark Sohm) said this was a temporary measure, to reduce the load on their server while they made some changes, and that the original Download report option would be restored. I don't think it said when that would be, and I can't find the post.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
pprasad
My Device: Bold 9000

I did contact the App World support regarding this issue with Download / Schedule  Report and they did confirm that it is a temporary issue. Hope to see it restored soon.

Second issue with the appworld... downloads have gone down a lot in last couple of days. Hope someone at RIM is doing something about this.

Developer
Ebscer
My Device: 9530, 9630, 9800, 8530, 9900, 9810, 9930, PlayBook, Dev Alpha

I hope that it doesn't stay like this for too long. Having full stats was very helpful...

Read my thoughts on BlackBerry Development at news.ebscer.com