Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Developer
nosaku
My Device: Not Specified

App World Vendor Portal Account Status

I have recently registered for the Vendor Portal (as an individual) and also sent my driver's license as the ID proof. I have still not received any communication from RIM and my account is still in disabled status. How much time does it take for them to approved the account?

I have sent document on January 21, 2013.

Regards,

Satish.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
mcmordie
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: App World Vendor Portal Account Status

In exactly the same boat here.  I have since posted a few times and sent two support requests to Blackberry World.  No response from RIM.  I was expecting to get my app submitted for the Limited Edition trade-up, but this delay prevented me from doing so.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
nosaku

Yeah this is frustrating. My app ready, but still waiting for the vendor account approval. I did email them and also raised a support request, but no response till now. But still waiting patiently.

Please use plain text.
Developer
bbquincar
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, Dev C

Im sure there is a flood of dev trying to getting in to BlackBerry world as well. Its crunch time and RIM has a huge back log in every department.

BlackBerry 10 game reviews for the unknown, small and indie developers. Little games with big dreams. VeryBerryGames.com | Follow @VeryBerryGames | TwoCasualCoders.com | never casual on quality
Please use plain text.
New Developer
nosaku

Yoohoo I just got approved today :Clap:

----

We are pleased to inform you that your request to be added to Research In Motion's vendor list has been approved.

----

Please use plain text.
New Developer
mcmordie
My Device: Z10

Same thing for me-- approved early this morning.
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
mxuser
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: Vivacom

Unfortunately, I'm still wating from Jan 22 :smileysad: I sent scans of my ID card immediately the same day (on the e-mail they have published). Hopefully this is because of the high demand.

Or maybe it's because I'm an individual (vendor name: Ilko Tsenov). I'm starting to get worried. Should I try to register again?

Please use plain text.
New Developer
nosaku

I also registered as individual only and got the approval. I just sent a couple of follow up emails.

Please use plain text.