05-31-2009 03:25 PM
Have some general questions regarding submitting and selling an application I'm working on via Blackberry App World:
- What are the criteria upon which an application is accepted/rejected?
- How or who is testing it before publishing?
- How protected it is from copying etc?
- What is the current exposure of the existing applications in App World, are they selling.. Etc, any statistics?
- What kind of support is generally required? Appreciate any help!
06-19-2009 05:51 AM
To protect from the copying use registration codes calculaed upon a device pin number.
different devices -> different pins -> different registration numbers
Also you can contact email@example.com with your questions