Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry torch 9900
Accepted Solution

App approval.. Its been a month.

I've e-mailed the developeroutreachprogram@rim.com around 8-9 days ago and still have heard no response.

My app is submitted properly, and it says it is pending review... But its been like this for a month now.

My app's ID is 87604, if anyone that can help is reading this. 

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810

Re: App approval.. Its been a month.

Use the vendor support form to get help about this issue:

https://www.blackberry.com/profile/?eventId=8109

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
New Contributor

Excellent thank you.
New Contributor

So if I put in the application before the deadline for the free playbook, am I still eligible? I was just approved (thank you).

Developer
My Device: Torch 9810

Yes, you are eligible if you have submitted your app before the deadline (which you have done).

Please note that the email asking for shipping details may come few days later (I received mine 4 days after the app approval).

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry