Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Regular Contributor
leppa
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Limited Edition

Re: App approval time period

PawelGorny wrote:

Suddenly my tickets (for the new app and for the new releases of the existing apps) are closed with 'denied' status... Strange

You're not the only one. Also no mail or any comments in ticket history about the reason for denial.

--
With best regards,
Oleksii Serdiuk
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

we're working on getting the email communications soon. Sorry for the inconvenience
New Developer
Ishan13
My Device: developer

we understand that. but it doesn't even matter when your app is kept pending for weeks.

do something about this delay.

please...

Trusted Contributor
sucroid
My Device: PlayBook

Someone I know also has app denied without reason after waiting for 5 weeks. Why are so many apps being denied these days?

BlackBerry app approval times have gone from the best to the worst. Not a good thing for developers. 

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Developer
AvisDx
My Device: Z10 LE, PlayBook 32GB

I have 3 releases of one app waiting for approval (I was making updates faster than they were approved) - they all were denied at once (of cource without any e-mails). Looking at the tickets close time (same for all releases) I can't believe that releases of my app were reviewed at all.... It looks more like all that releases were selected with CTRL+A and simply set as denied. I'm very disappointed...

My BB10 apps: Photo Memo | TriQuick | SkidStone | MeeBirthdays
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post.
Trusted Contributor
sucroid
My Device: PlayBook

One of the three possibilities:

1. The server is broken.

2. Someone on the review team has an axe to grind.  (Could this be some sort of protest against workload?)

3. BlackBerry 's strategy to get through the backlog. (Highly unlikely.)

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Retired
samyotte
My Device: Torch

email communication for these denied apps will start in the next few hours and continue throughout the weekend.

Thanks
New Developer
connorroberts
My Device: Non-BB User (Android / Galaxy Note)

Anyone had the email yet? Curious as to what they have to say, after 5 weeks they are truly taking the piss. And they wonder why the app ecosystem is so far behind that of Android and iOS? Treating developers like **bleep** may be the answer! Sorry, but it had to be said. /Rant

Contributor
affian
My Device: Style 9670

i had receive the email, overall is about confirming 3rd party digital content...
New Contributor
crapo
My Device: n/a

My app was mysteriously approved last night! Thanks B-)

I've released about 3 Android updates since then. I'm not sure if should upload the latest version due approval :-P Seriously though, I assume the previous version remains available until the latest one is approved?