Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Trusted Contributor
sucroid
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

Re: App approval time period

I'm glad to hear that you guys are working on this.  One thing that was so great about developing apps for BB was the fast approval time.  The other fruit company was at a point approving apps FIVE weeks after submission (now is back to about 2 weeks).  I hope BB gets back down to 2 business days.

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Please use plain text.
Developer
jtegen
My Device: HTC One, PlayBook, LE Z10, DE Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

This happens every time RIM does some kind of promotion or a deadline gets near. They get backed logged and then the forums get full of developers being impatient. Be patient. Every now and then, an app falls thru the cracks, but RIM will get it resolved. If after 3 weeks, you still have not seen your app approved, then start asking.
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Sonic63
My Device: playbook, storm, curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

My two apps were reviewed in 5 days so it  looks like things are getting better, the last one was two weeks.  Good news for those of you who are still waiting.  

Backlogs can't be helped, I think we all know that.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
delcasda
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: vodafone

Last monday I updated 2 of my games for the playbook and they are still pending review. I am used to have them usually approved on 24-48 hours. RIM if you need help to review apps and games send me a PM, I am willing to help you :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sucroid

RIM is busy approving port-a-thon apps from various Jams.

The upcoming all-a-board port-a-thon will increase their workload even more.

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Please use plain text.
Developer
PawelGorny
My Device: RED
My Carrier: base(kpn)/BE, t-mobile/PL

It seems they have some priorities, I have updated my 3 apps (java/playbook/bb10 - 3 bundles in one release) 26th Nov and I am still waiting, while I have updated other apps 3 days ago (bb10 only, I have recompiled using newer SDK) and apps were approved today.

Only bad thing is that I have already changed screenshots and descriptions for my applisations, mentioning and showing a new features, people buy it and probably are a bit dissappointed/surprised.

--
Regards,
Pawel Gorny
my apps: http://pawelgorny.com/
PGpgp, Your Reply, Anagrammatist, Texas Hold'em Odds Calculator, Contacts to CSV
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Please use plain text.
dfzd
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: Airtel

Submitted the App for a client on 19th Nov, still waiting. Ticket ID - 696289
It's really frustrating that their team doesn't even notify you about a date, or what's going on, or even reply to mails through Vendor Support.
It's really repelling, and pisses off developers.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
alankoshyjohn
My Device: dev alpha
My Carrier: o2

hi,

20356539 is my app id. This is my first app for blackberry and I though i will try with a simple app. I submitted it last week and it still havent heard from you. It is disappointing to see such a delay. I am not sure if i have done the app submission the right way..I hope it's fine beause i see 2 open CRs..

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Sonic63
My Device: playbook, storm, curve
My Carrier: T-Mobile

If you see two open CRs it's fine.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sucroid

Did you submit it during one of the port-a-thons?  Priority seems to be given to apps submitted during one of the port-a-thons.

alankoshyjohn wrote:

hi,

20356539 is my app id. This is my first app for blackberry and I though i will try with a simple app. I submitted it last week and it still havent heard from you. It is disappointing to see such a delay. I am not sure if i have done the app submission the right way..I hope it's fine beause i see 2 open CRs..

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Please use plain text.