Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
alisher_allakov
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: MTS

App doesn't appears in AppWorld

Hello!
A week ago I have received email that my app have been approved and available in the BlackBerry AppWorld. But yesterday in the Vendor Portal I have found that my app status is "Draft". Also. I have a button "send for review", but is not works because file release have been approved.
What happend? What I need to do?
Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Developer
QuiteSimple
My Device: Torch 9810
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: App doesn't appears in AppWorld

New product consists of two parts: description and binary.
Usually both are approved at the same time but sometimes description is overlooked. Contact Vendor support via the vendor support form.

"When you become a level 3 developer, you learn to communicate over the ether. I'm told that level 5 developers are ascend into a higher level of existence beyond the physical realm." gord888 @ crackberry
Please use plain text.
Contributor
alisher_allakov
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: MTS

Re: App doesn't appears in AppWorld

Thanks for your response. I already contacted the Vendor Support , but decided to create this topic in the forum because last time when I contacted Vendor Support, they respond a month later... So I hope here, on the forum may be I will get response from BlackBerry employes before Vendor Support.
I am participated in the Last Chance Port-a-Thon so waiting a month for response is unacceptable, because the deadline is 18 Feb..
Please use plain text.