Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World™ Development

Contributor
alisher_allakov
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: MTS
Accepted Solution

AppWorld employees don't read my emails (respond BlackBerry employees)

Hello!

First things first:

I have lost my original signining keys and order a new one, so now If I'm trying to upgrade my previous (old) applications in the BlackBerry App World i got an error : "File bundle (app_name.bar) has been rejected. Package ID is required for all .bar file. If this is an upgrade, Package ID must match Package ID in original file bundle."

So I can't upgrade my apps,.But here in devblog I'll seen advice to create a new product in App World

So I created a new product and removed from sale the old product, but product denied  because (quote of letter from Blackberry) :

"We realize that this app has the same function as your other product named (app_name).

Please resubmit this release under the previous product (old_app_name) that is already up for sale by adding it as a new release" 

I sent letter that in detail explains the situation (that I can't upgrade my apps) to theblackberryappworldrequests@rim.com and ask them to delete the old product, then approve the new product. I sent this letter 2  times (week passed), but received no reply - instead of this App World guys did not noticed that I removed the previous (old) product from the sale and ask me (two times app was denied, and two times they ignore or just don't read my emails yet) to "resubmit this release under the previous product  that is already up for sale by adding it as a new release".

So, question is: because App World Support did not reply e-mails (may be don't even read it), is there anyone from BlackBerry who can help me contact App World Support (in order for they entered in my position and approve my new product)?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
rhearty
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: RIM

Re: AppWorld employees don't read my emails (respond BlackBerry employees)

[ Edited ]

Hi alisher_allakov,

Can you send me the AppID of your original application?  There is no need to create a new Product - we can flush the old Package_ID in cases where a Developer has lost their old Code Signing Keys - we realize these things can happen.

Please ignore the denial message and leave the second copy of the application Denied.  We'll get you back up and running on the original AppID.

Please use plain text.